Monday, July 20, 2026

Mary TV: July 20, 2026 Reflection - Walk humbly with your God!

 


 



Walk humbly with your God!


July 20, 2026

St. Apollinaris


Dear Family of Mary!


June 25, 2026 (the 45th anniversary message!)

“Dear children! Rejoice with me because the Most High permits me to be with you, to lead you to Him Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Rejoice, little children, and be joyful also in difficulties and you will have the strength, because you will be aware that you are transient, and you will know to offer everything to God. That is why, do not forget: I am your Mother and I love you. Thank you for having responded to my call." (With Ecclesiastical approval)


In the first reading today from the Book of Micah, we hear these famous words:


"You have been told, O man, what is good, and what the LORD requires of you: Only to do the right and to love goodness, and to walk humbly with your God."

(Micah 6: 7-8)


We hear these words and long to live them. But as we all know it is not so easy. The saints are our guides in this task. But their witness shows how difficult it can be. Our Lady is the best guide to this holy way life!!


Our Lady calls us to "do the right..."


November 2, 2006 "Dear Children! My coming to you, my children, is God's love. God is sending me to warn you and to show you the right way. Do not shut your eyes before the truth, my children. Your time is a short time. Do not permit delusions to begin to rule over you. The way on which I desire to lead you is the way of peace and love. This is the way which leads to my Son, your God. Give me your hearts that I may put my Son in them and make my apostles of you, apostles of peace and love. Thank you."


She calls us to "love goodness..."


October 2, 2011 "Dear children; Also today my motherly heart calls you to prayer, to your personal relationship with God the Father, to the joy of prayer in Him. God the Father is not far away from you and He is not unknown to you. He revealed Himself to you through my Son and gave you Life that is my Son. Therefore, my children, do not give in to temptations that want to separate you from God the Father. Pray! Do not attempt to have families and societies without Him. Pray! Pray that your hearts may be flooded with the goodness which comes only from my Son, Who is sincere goodness. Only hearts filled with goodness can comprehend and accept God the Father. I will continue to lead you. In a special way I implore you not to judge your shepherds. My children, are you forgetting that God the Father called them? Pray! Thank you."


And she calls us to: "walk humbly with your God."


July 2, 2014 "Dear children, I, the mother of all of you gathered here and the mother of the entire world, am blessing you with a motherly blessing and call you to set out on the way of humility. That way leads to the coming to know the love of my Son. My Son is almighty, He is in everything. If you, my children, do not become cognizant of this, then darkness/blindness rule in your soul. Only humility can heal you. My children, I always lived humbly, courageously and in hope. I knew, I became cognizant that God is in us and we are in God. I am asking the same of you. I desire for all of you to be with me in eternity, because you are a part of me. I will help you on your way. My love will envelop you like a mantle and make of you apostles of my light - of God's light. With the love that comes forth from humility you will bring light to where darkness/blindness rule. You will be bringing my Son who is the light of the world. I am always alongside your shepherds and I pray that they may always be an example of humility for you... Thank you."


May we take Our Lady as our model in a life of Righteousness, Goodness and Humility!


In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

Cathy Nolan

Mary TV


P.S. Mary TV functions solely through the donations of all of you! Please consider donating to our work! Here is the link to our donation page:


Donate – MaryTV Medjugorje


Mary TV. Inc. | www.marytv.tv
   


"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."

St. John Paul II

Be Connected!

www.marytv.tv

MaryTV, Inc. | PO Box 899 | Notre Dame, IN 46556-0899 US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no anonymous comments. I require at least some way for people to address each other personally and courteously. Having some name or handle helps.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.