July 24, 2026
Dear Family of Mary!
Tomorrow we anticipate a new message from Our Lady of Medjugorje! As we prayerfully await that message, let's review and give thanks for the June 25, 2026 Message:
June 25, 2026 (the 45th anniversary message!)
“Dear children!
Rejoice with me because the Most High
permits me to be with you,
to lead you to Him
Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
Rejoice, little children,
and be joyful also in difficulties
and you will have the strength,
because you will be aware that you are transient,
and you will know to offer everything to God.
That is why, do not forget:
I am your Mother and I love you.
Thank you for having responded to my call."
(With Ecclesiastical approval)
Thank you, dearest Mother, for guiding us with this beautiful message for the past month. Help us to always stay close to you and answer your call! We thank you for these many years of your presence with us! Thank you for coming to us in these difficult days. We are yours.
I will send out the message as soon as I get it tomorrow!
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
Mary TV
P.S. Mary TV functions solely through the donations of all of you! Please consider donating to our work! Here is the link to our donation page:
"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
St. John Paul II
Be Connected!
MaryTV, Inc. | PO Box 899 | Notre Dame, IN 46556-0899 US
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please no anonymous comments. I require at least some way for people to address each other personally and courteously. Having some name or handle helps.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.