![]() Place the Sacred Scripture in a visible place in your family! July 29, 2026 Dear Family of Mary! Once again, let’s read the July 25, 2026 message! July 25, 2026 Message from Our Lady, Queen of Peace!“Dear children! While darkness and peacelessness rule in many hearts, you, little children, be prayer and my extended hands of love. Little children, place the Sacred Scripture in a visible place in your family and read it, so that it may be an encouragement for you to conversion and a new life; because Satan is strong and seduces hearts. Your hearts, through my maternal Heart, I desire to commend to the Heart of my Son Jesus, so that He, the Risen One, may reign in you and joy may begin to reign in you and around you. Thank you for having responded to my call.” (With Ecclesiastical approval) Today is the Memorial of Saints Martha, Mary, and Lazarus! Two sisters and a brother, all saints and all celebrated on the same day!! I love it!! In her message to us, Our Lady asked us to do this very simple but very important thing: “Little children, place the Sacred Scripture in a visible place in your family and read it, so that it may be an encouragement for you to conversion and a new life…” When I read this for the first time, I immediately knew I had to do exactly what she said. So yesterday I found a book holder that I had stored away and put it on a little table in our sitting area, with our favorite Bible displayed on it! I am going to open the Bible to the Gospel reading for each day so we can read it often! I am sure it will be an encouragement for us for conversion and a new life!! Well, today’s Gospel is one of those readings that really do change you! John 11:19-27. Martha greets Jesus, who has come far too late to help Lazarus, who has died. But her faith in Jesus is not dimmed in the least. She believes that whatever Jesus asks of the Father will be done!! Here is the Gospel Reading: John 11:19-27Many of the Jews had come to Martha and Mary to comfort them about their brother [Lazarus, who had died]. When Martha heard that Jesus was coming, she went to meet him; but Mary sat at home. Martha said to Jesus, “Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died. But even now I know that whatever you ask of God, God will give you.” Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise.” Martha said to him, “I know he will rise, in the resurrection on the last day.” Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me, even if he dies, will live, and anyone who lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?” She said to him, “Yes, Lord. I have come to believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, the one who is coming into the world.” The Gospel of the Lord. All day long, may we say to Jesus, “Yes, Lord. I have come to believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, the one who is coming into the world.” Martha was truly convinced that Jesus was the Son of God, and this deep faith had changed her completely. We know that Jesus does raise Lazarus from the dead, in a dramatic and public way!! But Martha believed it before she saw it. She is an example for us all! May we believe as Martha believed!! May our faith grow and grow as we meditate on the words of Sacred Scripture. We need this strength in these days!! In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!Cathy NolanMary TV P.S. Mary TV functions solely through the donations of all of you! Please consider donating to our work! Here is the link to our donation page: Donate – MaryTV Medjugorje Mary TV. Inc. | www.marytv.tv ![]() “Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world.”St. John Paul IIBe Connected!www.marytv.tv |
| MaryTV, Inc. | PO Box 899 | Notre Dame, IN 46556-0899 US |
Mother Mary said at Fatima: "My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the sure way which will lead you to God." St. Thomas Aquinas said: "The things we love tell us who we are!" With that in mind, I will try to post each day something about Our Blessed Lady, items about the Holy Roman Catholic Church, and public domain Catholic books too! I pray you enjoy my ministry! Below are two albums of pictures that I created: 1. Our grand daughter Adrianna. 2. Tears of Mary!
Wednesday, July 29, 2026
Mary. TV: July 29, 2026 Reflection - Place the Sacred Scripture in a visible place in your family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please no anonymous comments. I require at least some way for people to address each other personally and courteously. Having some name or handle helps.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.